Rapid, solid growthDue to our rapid growth we have excellent opportunities for full-time and part-time associates. We seek bright individuals who have a strong desire for personal growth, a sense of pride and professionalism, and a high level of enthusiasm. We offer competitive pay, paid holidays and vacations, health, life, dental and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan and college scholarships for employee dependents.
Ready for a Challenging Career?If you thrive on challenge, are a self-motivated team player, and are committed to delivering a REMARKABLE customer experience that exceeds expectation, we want you on our team!
If this sounds appealing to you, please take a look at our open positions further down the page and submit your resume through our online employment form above. Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane is an equal opportunity employer. See our list of available positions below. To inquire about a position, please fill out the form attached to the above button and email to Vonn Jones, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Car Sales Professional
Ideas drive our success. And our success has made a profound difference. We're committed to continuous improvement - and we're always looking for people who share our vision. Join the professionals of Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane. Enjoy a career that's driven to be the best.
We're looking for those who believe being a Sales Consultant is a true craft - one built on charisma, communication and thorough product knowledge (which we'll happily teach you everything you need to know).
1) Build and maintain excellent customer relationships focusing on delivering a REMARKABLE customer experience.
2) Build and maintain customer base consistently and efficiently.
3) Daily knowledge of dealership inventory.
4) Obtain referrals on a weekly basis.
5) Effective follow up and follow through with your customers on a regular basis. Attend dealership training and development workshops.
6) Work with Sales Management, as well as the entire sales staff, to ensure individual and department sales goals are met.
7) Be a career minded professional.
8) Support your fellow sales professionals and co-workers displaying a genuine TEAM spirit each day!
9) Exemplify the Larry H. Miller Difference commitment daily!
10) Strive to meet and/or exceed dealership sales goals each month.
In return, you'll receive the best that Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane has to offer, including an excellent compensation and benefits package and an unbeatable work environment.
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career; look no further! Larry H. Miller Automotive - the nation's 10th largest automotive retailer is looking for qualified professionals to joint our team. Larry H. Miller's success is directly related to the efforts of our talented team of professionals.
Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane part of the Larry H. Miller Dealership group, offers great advancement opportunities within the organization and an incredible management team to help you grow and succeed. We are committed to delivering the best experience for both our customers and employees! APPLY NOW AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM TODAY!
The major responsibility of an automotive technician is to utilize their skills to diagnose and repair automotive problems swiftly and accurately. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE - (but not limited to):
- Writing vehicle damage repair estimates
- Repairing broken or worn mechanical components
- Maintaining repair and service records
- Installing equipment, components and systems
- Testing vehicles both before and after repair
- Repairing electrical wiring, circuits and fixtures
- Work with a great team
- Dental, Medical, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Holiday matching bonus program
- EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)
- Dependent Scholarship Program
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must be Hyundai Certified
- Line experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Winning attitude and outgoing disposition
- Ability to work independently
- Be a self starter
- Ability to take initiative
- Be proactive in your career success
- Must meet company's requirements for employment
- Must have a valid Driver's License